Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Can I purchase a property with my wife if I am not legal in the United States?

Can I purchase a property with my wife if I am not legal in the United States?

You have the right to purchase a home as well as to be included in the title. However, your ability to secure a mortgage loan may be difficult. Our attorneys have handled many transactions of this type in the past and will be happy to meet with you to assess your situation. Please feel free to call Kocinski Law Offices at 773-282-8888 to schedule a free consultation with one of our real estate attorneys. Our offices are conveniently located in Chicago and Villa Park. We have Polish speaking attorneys.


Czy mogę kupić nieruchomość z żoną, jezeli przebywam nielegalnie w Stanach Zjednoczonych?

Masz prawo do zakupu nieruchomosci nawet jak jestes nielegalnie w Stanach. Mozesz natomiast miec problem z uzyskaniem kredytu hipotecznego. Zapraszamy do  bezplatnej konsultacji z naszymi doswiadczonymi adwokatami. Zadzwon do nas na 773-282-8888, aby umowic sie na bezplatna konsultacje. Nasi adwokaci mowia po polsku. Nasze biura znajdują się w Chicago i Villa Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment